- 1 Where do you sell wheat in Farming Simulator?
- 2 How do you harvest wheat on Farming Simulator 15?
- 3 How do you sell wood on Farming Simulator 15?
- 4 How do you plant wheat in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 How do you sell stuff on farm simulator?
- 7 How do you sell equipment on Farming Simulator 17?
- 8 Can you mow wheat in fs19?
- 9 What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator?
- 10 How long does it take trees to grow in Farming Simulator 15?
- 11 Where can I sell wood FS 19?
Where do you sell wheat in Farming Simulator?
To sell your crops, place them in a dumper and go to the collection point of your choice. In every collection point you will find a place where you can unload the dumper by simply pouring its contents to the collection shaft. You can monitor current prices on an ongoing basis.
How do you harvest wheat on Farming Simulator 15?
In fact, one field of fully-grown wheat is already present on the map when a new game begins, and can be harvested with the player’s starting harvester. Wheat is planted using a regular Sowing Machine, on a field that has been prepared by a Cultivator or Plow.
How do you sell wood on Farming Simulator 15?
Selling logs Logs can be sold to either the station or the lumber yard by using a loader with a log grabber attachment to drop the logs into the train car. In order to receive the largest amount of money from logs, it is best to drop them into the train car at the lumberyard.
How do you plant wheat in Farming Simulator 19?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
Oilseed Radish. Oilseed radish is the cheapest and simplest method of fertilization. Use a seeder to plant the radish. When it grows, use a cultivator (preferably with a seeded) to destroy the radish that will enrich the soil.
How do you sell stuff on farm simulator?
Behind a shop you can find a zone where you can sell, repair and modify vehicles. Move any of your vehicles/machinery on the yellow circle. This opens the menu where you can, i.e. sell. This is the only way to sell excessive goods.
How do you sell equipment on Farming Simulator 17?
If you want to sell a machine, you can do it remotely. Select the store and choose Garage in the lower part of the screen. It’s obvious that the selling price will be much lower that the buying one.
Can you mow wheat in fs19?
This mod allows it to harvest wheat, barley, oat, rye and triticale ( if installed in the map) within the last green growth state with a mower.
What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator?
There are two ways to dump Straw into the cow shed:
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the “Unload” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
How long does it take trees to grow in Farming Simulator 15?
According to this discussion on steam community it takes ten days to grow a sampling into a fully grown tree.
Where can I sell wood FS 19?
You can place trees directly into the machine selling woodchips in the lumber mill.