- 1 What are the specs for Massey Ferguson tractor mod 230?
- 2 What size tires are on a Massey Ferguson 135?
- 3 What is the biggest Massey Ferguson tractor?
- 4 How do I identify my Ferguson tractor?
- 5 What years did Massey Ferguson make the 230 tractor?
- 6 How many horsepower is a Massey Ferguson 231?
- 7 How heavy is a Massey Ferguson 135?
- 8 What engine does Massey Ferguson use?
- 9 What engine is in a Massey Ferguson?
- 10 Which is the best tractor?
- 11 How do you tell the year of a tractor serial number?
- 12 How do you tell what year a Ferguson tractor is?
- 13 How do I identify my old tractor?
What are the specs for Massey Ferguson tractor mod 230?
Massey Ferguson 230
|Massey Ferguson 230 Power:|
|Engine:||38 hp [28.3 kW]|
|PTO (claimed):||34 hp [25.4 kW]|
|Drawbar (tested):||28.36 hp [21.1 kW]|
|PTO (tested):||34.53 hp [25.7 kW]|
What size tires are on a Massey Ferguson 135?
Massey Ferguson 135 Dimensions
|Massey Ferguson 135 Tires|
What is the biggest Massey Ferguson tractor?
Massey Ferguson 8737
- Length: 219″
- Height: 135 “
- Wheelbase: 122″
- PTO HP: 290.
- Output: 400 EPM Max ISO HP.
- Transmission: Dyna-VT.
- Weight: 24250 lbs.
- Max Speed: 40/50 km/h.
How do I identify my Ferguson tractor?
Locate the serial number by checking the lower left-hand side and lower right-hand side of the steering wheel panel. In addition, certain older Ferguson tractors have the serial number stamped to a plate mounted to one of these areas of the steering wheel panel.
What years did Massey Ferguson make the 230 tractor?
|Make: Massey – Ferguson||Model: 230||Years Made: 1976-1983|
|Tires-Std Front: 5.50-16||Tires-Std Rear: 12.4-28||Wheelbase-Inch:|
|Pto Type: LIVE||Pto Speed: 540||CAT I-3pt Hitch: True|
|CAT II-3pt Hitch: False||CAT III-3pt Hitch: False||Hitch Lift:|
How many horsepower is a Massey Ferguson 231?
Here is what we know about this Massey Ferguson 231 Tractor. It has a 3 cylinder Perkins engine that produces 38 horsepower and has models that weigh up to 4065 pounds. View the Massey Ferguson 231 specs below. The Massey Ferguson 231 tractor has a category 1 three point hitch with a claimed pto 34 hp.
How heavy is a Massey Ferguson 135?
|Massey Ferguson 135|
|Weight||2,940–3,130 pounds (1,330–1,420 kg)|
|Gross power||45.5 horsepower (33.9 kW)|
|Preceded by||Massey Ferguson 35|
What engine does Massey Ferguson use?
All are equipped with the latest AGCO POWER, Tier II, 6.6 litre engine.
What engine is in a Massey Ferguson?
Featuring 1.83-liter, 3-cylinder Iseki diesel engines, the 1800M Series tractors are available in two models with 36.2 or 39.4 engine horsepower. The 2800M Series offers three 2.43-liter, 4-cylinder Iseki-powered models, from 48.8 to 60.3 engine horsepower.
Which is the best tractor?
Best Tractors in India
- John Deere India Pvt Ltd. This company is an Indian subsidiary of the USA based Deere & Company.
- Mahindra & Mahindra.
- Tractors and Farmers Equipment Limited (TAFE )
- Sonalika (International Tractors Ltd)
- Balwan Tractors (Force Motors Ltd)
- New Holland Agriculture.
- Indo Farm Tractors & Motors Ltd.
How do you tell the year of a tractor serial number?
Your owner’s manual contains information on how to locate all the identification numbers. The 8th digit of the tractor identification number corresponds to the tractor’s model year. To determine the model year, locate the 8th digit of your identification number and compare it to the appropriate table below.
How do you tell what year a Ferguson tractor is?
To identify your tractor model and year of manufacture check the engine serial number (SN) plates. The SN plate is located at varying positions on the instrument console, depending on the model.
How do I identify my old tractor?
The best way to identify a tractor is by the serial number. Serial numbers on the 9N-2N and 8N tractors are located on the left side of the engine block, just below the head and behind the oil filter. The numbers are usually not stamped very deep (or very straight).