- 1 How do I tell what year my Ford tractor is?
- 2 Where is the serial number on a Ford 5000 tractor?
- 3 How do you tell the year of a tractor serial number?
- 4 How do you read a Ford tractor model number?
- 5 How do you decode a Ford VIN number?
- 6 How do I find out what year my Ford 3000 tractor is?
- 7 Where is the serial number on a Ford 3600 tractor?
- 8 How many horsepower is a Ford 5000 tractor?
- 9 How do you read a Massey Ferguson serial number?
- 10 How do I identify my Ferguson tractor?
- 11 Where can I find serial number?
- 12 What HP is a Ford 2000 tractor?
- 13 Where is the serial number on a Ford NAA tractor?
- 14 Where is the serial number on a Ford 4000 tractor?
How do I tell what year my Ford tractor is?
To determine this, look at the tractor production code, also known as the unit date code. The first digit of the tractor production code gives the production year. For tractors manufactured between 1965 and 1974, the digit corresponds with the last number in the year.
Where is the serial number on a Ford 5000 tractor?
|5000 Serial Numbers|
|Location:||Transmission, front upper-right corner, stamped into top of casting. Serial numbers for US-production Ford tractors shown.|
|photo of 5000 serial number|
How do you tell the year of a tractor serial number?
Your serial number should lie between two of the stated numbers. Example: In this example, tractor serial number was 900 was built in 1981 because it is after the first serial number for 1981 but before the first number for 1982. The list only shows the number from the first tractor built in each year.
How do you read a Ford tractor model number?
The first digit will tell you what year the tractor was built in. Ford tractors have a special system to designate the year of production. The number 5 will refer to the year 1965, the number 6 will refer to the year 1966 and so on.
How do you decode a Ford VIN number?
How to Decode a Ford VIN?
- 1 = Country of manufacture (United States)
- F = Manufacturer ( Ford )
- D = Vehicle Type (Incomplete Vehicle)
- X = Restraint Type.
- F46 = Model ( Ford F-Series, F-450, Regular Cab, 2WD)
- S = Engine Type (6.8 SOHC SEFI V10; Gasoline 275HP)
- 1 = Security Code.
- 2 = Model Year (2002)
How do I find out what year my Ford 3000 tractor is?
The Ford 3000 model was made from 1965 thru 1974. The numbers we need to identify your tractor are stamped into the metal on a flat spot just above and behind your starter. Serial number, model number, and date of manufacture. They may be covered with dirt, paint, or rust.
Where is the serial number on a Ford 3600 tractor?
Look on the flat spot that is facing up on the transmission bell housing just toward the rear of the tractor from the starter, on the right side of the tractor. There should be 3 numbers stamped in to that area. They will be formed by depressions in the metal, not raised up like the casting numbers.
How many horsepower is a Ford 5000 tractor?
Here is what we know about the Ford 5000 Tractor. It has a 4 cylinder Ford diesel engine or gasoline engine that produce 69 horsepower and has two wheel drive and four wheel drive models that weigh up to 9700 pounds.
How do you read a Massey Ferguson serial number?
VIN number on right hand chassis rail. Top line: digits 1 to 9 from the VIN between 2 inverted triangles. Bottom line: digits 10 to 17 between 2 inverted triangles. Prior January 1st 2016, the serial number plate is located just below the rear inspection window, except for the MF5600, 6600, 7600 & 8600 series tractors.
How do I identify my Ferguson tractor?
Locate the serial number by checking the lower left-hand side and lower right-hand side of the steering wheel panel. In addition, certain older Ferguson tractors have the serial number stamped to a plate mounted to one of these areas of the steering wheel panel.
Where can I find serial number?
Android tablet Settings feature
- Option one: Open Settings > About Tablet > Status > Serial Number.
- Option two: For most products, the serial number can be viewed at the bottom of the device back cover.
What HP is a Ford 2000 tractor?
|Ford 2000 Power|
|Engine:||36 hp 26.8 kW|
|PTO (claimed):||31 hp 23.1 kW|
|Drawbar (tested):||28.10 hp 21.0 kW|
|PTO (tested):||32.09 hp 23.9 kW|
Where is the serial number on a Ford NAA tractor?
Serial number location on later NAA models was on the left side of the transmission case just below the flat above the starter bulge as shown in the photo below. The Hundred series and newer tractor serial number location is on the flat area above and behind the starter.
Where is the serial number on a Ford 4000 tractor?
Location: Serial number stamped into the starter mounting flange on the left side of the tractor.