- 1 How do I find out what kind of Ford Tractor I have?
- 2 What years did Ford make the Jubilee tractor?
- 3 What years was the Ford 2000 tractor made?
- 4 How do you tell the year of a tractor serial number?
- 5 How do you find out what year my Ford tractor is?
- 6 Does Ford still make tractors?
- 7 What’s an 8N Ford tractor worth?
- 8 How many horsepower is a Ford 2N tractor?
- 9 What does NAA stand for in Ford tractors?
- 10 What is the difference between a Ford 8n and a Jubilee?
- 11 Does a Ford 600 tractor have live PTO?
- 12 How much horsepower does a Ford 2000 tractor have?
- 13 How much horsepower does a Ford 3000 tractor have?
- 14 How heavy is a Ford 4000 tractor?
How do I find out what kind of Ford Tractor I have?
The best way to identify a tractor is by the serial number. Serial numbers on the 9N-2N and 8N tractors are located on the left side of the engine block, just below the head and behind the oil filter.
What years did Ford make the Jubilee tractor?
The tractors are properly called the Ford NAA but everyone I know calls this model a Jubilee, regardless of the year of production. While the tractor was produced for a short time (September of 1952 through the end of 1954), it was wildly popular. Nearly 130,000 tractors were produced in just over 2 years.
What years was the Ford 2000 tractor made?
The Ford 2000 tractor was originally produced between 1962 and 1965 out of Highland Park, Michigan. When sourcing parts, keep in mind that the four-cylinder Ford 2000 was very similar to the 601 Workmaster Series put out by the same company.
How do you tell the year of a tractor serial number?
Your owner’s manual contains information on how to locate all the identification numbers. The 8th digit of the tractor identification number corresponds to the tractor’s model year. To determine the model year, locate the 8th digit of your identification number and compare it to the appropriate table below.
How do you find out what year my Ford tractor is?
How to Date your Ford Tractor
- You can learn exactly when your Ford tractor was manufactured.
- First, locate the date code.
- You should find a series of three codes.
- To determine this, look at the tractor production code, also known as the unit date code.
- The first digit of the tractor production code gives the production year.
Does Ford still make tractors?
Ford, which began making farm tractors in 1916, no longer produces any in this country, depending on output from factories in Canada, Belgium and England.
What’s an 8N Ford tractor worth?
You might find a good “clean” 8N with a fresh paint for $1800 or a fully redone one for 5k.
How many horsepower is a Ford 2N tractor?
|Ford 2N Power|
|Drawbar (claimed):||12 hp 8.9 kW|
|PTO (claimed):||23 hp 17.2 kW|
What does NAA stand for in Ford tractors?
“The series/model designation of the 1953-’53 Golden Jubilee/ NAA -series Ford tractor may actually be interpreted as “N-series(denotes tractor ), A (utility) A (gas)””
What is the difference between a Ford 8n and a Jubilee?
An 8n has a significantly better power/weight ratio than a Jubilee which may be important if you are going to trailer it. It also has a more durable hydraulic system and considerably better fuel economy as someone has already mentioned.
Does a Ford 600 tractor have live PTO?
It doesn’t have a live pto. You will need an overrun clutch on equipment such as a rotary mower or the mower will push you forward.
How much horsepower does a Ford 2000 tractor have?
|Ford 2000 Power|
|Engine:||36 hp 26.8 kW|
|Drawbar (claimed):||28 hp 20.9 kW|
|PTO (claimed):||31 hp 23.1 kW|
|Drawbar (tested):||28.10 hp 21.0 kW|
How much horsepower does a Ford 3000 tractor have?
Ford 3000 features a water-cooled motor and 3-cylinder OHV. The engine of this tractor is capable of producing 37 horsepower. You can get this tractor with built-in 158 cubic inches gas and 175 cubic inches diesel engine.
How heavy is a Ford 4000 tractor?
|Dimensions & Tires|
|Wheelbase:||84.5 inches 214 cm|
|Weight:||3162 to 3502 pounds|