- 1 What do mowers do in Farming Simulator?
- 2 How do you customize your tractor in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 3 Where can I sell hay bales fs17?
- 4 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator?
- 5 How long does it take for grass to grow in Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 How do you harvest grass in Farming Simulator?
- 7 How do you pick up grass in Farming Simulator 17?
What do mowers do in Farming Simulator?
A Mower is a type of Implement in Farming Simulator 17 designed to harvest Grass. As an active Mower passes over grown Grass, it will cut that grass and leave it lying on the ground in a long Pile of “Loose Grass”.
How do you customize your tractor in Farming Simulator 2019?
Yes. Go back to the shop, to where you sell. Park the tractor up in the zone and click to sell and in there you can modify.
Where can I sell hay bales fs17?
You can also sell bales in the round rings inside the cow field, and at the horse barn at field 27.
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
How long does it take for grass to grow in Farming Simulator 17?
I think on normal (I play on hard difficulty with the crop growth set to normal cause slow takes too long ) it takes about 6 hours per growth stage, which sounds about right cause it takes 18 hours for grass to fully mature (the three different harvest stages) and 30(?) hours for crops like barley and corn to grow.
How do you harvest grass in Farming Simulator?
Grass is harvested with a special machine called a Mower. An unfertilized hectare of Grass produces 43,700 liters of Loose Grass, which is normally left on the field. It can then be Windrowed and collected using a Loading Wagon.
How do you pick up grass in Farming Simulator 17?
Grass harvesting is possible using only a mower and a loading wagon. You can install a front mower [make sure that your tractor allows it] (Pottinger Novacat 301 ED – 11 000$) and a back trailer, to gather the mowed grass. In case of more portions, you need to divide the process into two stages: mowing and gathering.