- 1 Where is the model number on a Yardman mower?
- 2 Where is the model number on my yard machine?
- 3 What model is my lawnmower?
- 4 Where do I find my MTD model number?
- 5 How can I tell how old my riding mower is?
- 6 Is MTD and yard machine the same?
- 7 How old is my yard machine snow blower?
- 8 How can I tell what model my Briggs and Stratton is?
- 9 How do I know what model Toro I have?
- 10 How do I read my Briggs and Stratton model number?
- 11 Where is a MTD log splitter model number location?
Where is the model number on a Yardman mower?
The model – number label location varies by mower type. The label is a 2-inch-by-3-inch rectangular label with the model number printed in a box to the left of the serial number, which also is in a box. Below the numbers is the manufacturer’s address and contact phone number.
Where is the model number on my yard machine?
Find your MTD equipment below to see where the Identification Tag is located. The ID tag lists the model number and serial number of your MTD product. The tag is approximately 2″ x 3″ inches in size. LAWN MOWERS.
|BRAND||PRODUCT(s)||WHERE TO LOOK|
|YARD MACHINES||ALL||On the deck behind the engine|
What model is my lawnmower?
For push mowers, the lawn mower engine model number is generally the number stamped into metal directly on your engine. Some push mower engines come with a cover or “shroud”. It should be noted that these covers come in a variety of colors, sizes and shapes.
Where do I find my MTD model number?
The MTD model number can be found on your equipment’s identification tag, located in one of several places on your machine. This tag is approximately 2” x3” in size and also includes the product name, customer service address, and phone number.
How can I tell how old my riding mower is?
By locating the serial number tag on your machine, you can easily determine your mower’s age. If you have the owner’s manual for your mower, you can also check the date printed on the inside of the manual. This date should be one year after the mower’s manufacture date.
Is MTD and yard machine the same?
MTD’s regional brands include Troy-Bilt® in the Americas, Rover® in the Pacific, and WOLF-Garten® in Europe. The portfolio also includes Remington®, Yard Machines ®, Columbia®, and MTD Genuine Parts® brands, all primarily sold in the Americas; and Robomow® which is sold in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
How old is my yard machine snow blower?
Read the first character of the model number. Look at the second character, which will represent the type of mower or accessory. Read the third character to decode the year your product was manufactured. Write down the digits after the dash and before the letter on the end, if your model has one.
How can I tell what model my Briggs and Stratton is?
How Do I Identify a Briggs & Stratton Engine? The Model, Type and Code numbers, stamped directly into the engine, are used to identify our engines. Engines used in lawn mower applications usually have the model numbers stamped directly into the blower housing, muffler heat shield, or a few inches above the spark plug.
How do I know what model Toro I have?
Toro MODEL NUMBER LOOKUP
- The model number on your Toro walk-behind lawn mower will usually be located on the back of the housing, under the bag retaining flap. Other locations include:
- Zero-Turn Rider, Out Front Z.
- Steering tower, left side.
- Handle, lower right.
- Frame, rear.
- Model and serial number are located on the housing.
How do I read my Briggs and Stratton model number?
The number model system consists of three series of numbers. The first number you find will be the model number, the second number is the engine type and the third number is the code number.
Where is a MTD log splitter model number location?
The model number is located on the frame near the engine.