- 1 Is the DZ09 smartwatch any good?
- 2 Which DZ09 is best?
- 3 How long does a DZ09 battery last?
- 4 What app do I need for DZ09 smartwatch?
- 5 Do you need a SIM card for DZ09 smartwatch?
- 6 What can the DZ09 smartwatch do?
- 7 Does DZ09 support WhatsApp?
- 8 How do I update my DZ09 smartwatch?
- 9 How much is a smart watch in Sri Lanka?
- 10 What is the charging time of DZ09 smartwatch?
- 11 How do I check the battery on my smartwatch?
- 12 How do I connect my DZ09 to WiFi?
Is the DZ09 smartwatch any good?
5.0 out of 5 stars Great value priced smartwatch! This is a great smartwatch especially for the price! I’ve had two Galaxy Gear watches before but no longer use a Samsung phone so I was looking to find something inexpensive but with all the features I care about; this watch has them all and they work well.
Which DZ09 is best?
Top 5 DZ09 Smartwatch Reviews
- Padgene Bluetooth Smart Watch Camera. 2.0 MP camera.
- WJPILIS Touchscreen Bluetooth Smart Watch. Bluetooth 3.0.
- Wzpiss DZ09 Bluetooth Fitness Pedometer. 54” TFT LCD touchscreen.
- YIIXIIYN DZ09 Touchscreen Bluetooth Smart Watch. 54-inches OLED touchscreen display.
- Sazooy DZ09 Bluetooth Smartwatch.
How long does a DZ09 battery last?
How is the Battery Life on DZ09? The battery life on a DZ09 can vary according to the manufacturer and model. The Padgene Bluetooth looks impressive at 180 hours standby and 5 hours active use. According to the specifications for the Aiefond DZ09, there is a 24-hour battery life depending on usage.
What app do I need for DZ09 smartwatch?
Download BT Notification App [QR Code] To receive push notifications from the phone to Smartwatch, you have to download the BT Notification app APK on your Android phone and then pair the watch with Bluetooth.
Do you need a SIM card for DZ09 smartwatch?
You don’t need to have a SIM card in both. The watch can function as a “standalone phone” if it has a SIM card installed, BUT it only works on 2G mobile phone networks.
What can the DZ09 smartwatch do?
The Minger model can make and receive calls remotely on your smartphone or it can operate as a fully standalone smartwatch using a 2G/2.5G GSM SIM card. You can locally store music in this device on a TF memory card, play music remotely on the phone, remotely capture images and more.
Does DZ09 support WhatsApp?
Smart Watch dz09 Compatible with all 3G,4G Phone With Camera and Sim Card & Memory card slot Support With Apps like Facebook and WhatsApp Touch Screen Multilanguage Android/IOS Compatible with activity trackers by STG.
How do I update my DZ09 smartwatch?
How to Update Your DZ09 Firmware: The 2 Easy Step!
- Laptop/PC (Your Choices)
- An USB Cable.
- Firmware. There you go, that is all you need to update your DZ09 Firmware.
- Dial *#8375# and write down the version info.
- Dial *#06# and Write down your imei number.
How much is a smart watch in Sri Lanka?
Smart Watches Price List
|Smart Watches Price in Sri Lanka||LKR|
|Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm||44,910|
|ID115 IP67 Waterproof Smart Bracelet||1,864|
|Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Xiaomi||11,610|
|Apple watch Series 4 44MM Nike+||80,010|
What is the charging time of DZ09 smartwatch?
NOTICE Full charge before use, the charge time need 1-2 hours. Bluetooth will disconnect when exceed the distance (up to 10 meters), after switch on the Anti lost, the smart search function can’t be use before reconnect with Bluetooth.
How do I check the battery on my smartwatch?
How can I check the watch’s battery status?
- When the watch is paired with your phone, you can check the battery level on the app’s home screen. The battery status will be shown as a percentage.
- To view approximate battery information, turn on the watch’s screen. The approximate battery status will be shown in the battery icon (no percentage is displayed).
How do I connect my DZ09 to WiFi?
How to connect Android Wear to in-home WiFi
- Tap your screen to wake your watch up.
- Swipe down from the top of the watch’s screen to access the menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Swipe to scroll down until you see Connectivity.
- Tap Connectivity.
- Tap WiFi to switch the option to Automatic.
- Tap Add network and select your WiFi network.