- 1 Does Tractor Supply pay weekly?
- 2 Is Tractor Supply a good job?
- 3 Do Tractor Supply employees get a discount?
- 4 Can a 16 year old work at Tractor Supply?
- 5 Does Tractor Supply Drug Test 2020?
- 6 Who pays better Lowes or Home Depot?
- 7 Does Tractor Supply pay overtime?
- 8 Is it hard working at Tractor Supply?
- 9 Does Tractor Supply give raises?
- 10 What is minimum wage for Tractor Supply?
- 11 What do Tractor Supply employees wear?
- 12 What are the benefits of working at Tractor Supply?
- 13 Can a 14 year old work at Tractor Supply?
- 14 Does Tractor Supply hire felons?
- 15 What age does Orscheln’s hire?
Does Tractor Supply pay weekly?
Bi- weekly on Fridays. BI- Weekly pay with monthly sales bonuses, if sales goals are achieved.
Is Tractor Supply a good job?
Tractor supply is a great company! I would approve any dedicated and athletic person who would be able to work through long hard days when needed. Safety is first and hard work comes with it at this job. It’s a Nice job if you want to stay with a company and grow.
Do Tractor Supply employees get a discount?
15% on regular priced items. Not on clearance or sale merchandise. 15% off regularly priced merchandise for spouse, parents, parents-in-law, and any “live with you” siblings.
Can a 16 year old work at Tractor Supply?
Applicants 16 years of age and older qualify for employment at Tractor Supply Co. Younger prospects often find placement in jobs such as store team member or material handler, depending on the personal desires to work with customers and physical abilities to lift heavy products.
Does Tractor Supply Drug Test 2020?
Pre-employment drug screening will be required of all candidates, as allowed by state law, as a condition of employment with TSC. Applicants testing positive for illegal drugs will not be considered for employment.
Who pays better Lowes or Home Depot?
The Home Depot has 19,880 more total submitted salaries than Lowe’s Home Improvement.
Does Tractor Supply pay overtime?
Get paid for 40 a week, mandated to work 52 but no ot due to being salary but end up working 60 plus a week. Most I’ve done in one week was around 75, got paid for 40.
Is it hard working at Tractor Supply?
This job takes a lot of hard work with not enough appreciation and the management is not good at their job. Overall TSC is a good place to work. They treat you with respect. If you just be on time and work at a decent pace you should be alright.
Does Tractor Supply give raises?
No matter what you do, You will NEVER get more than a quarter raise per year.
What is minimum wage for Tractor Supply?
Average Tractor Supply Company hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.79 per hour for Cashier/Sales to $65.00 per hour for Sales Project Manager.
What do Tractor Supply employees wear?
Long pants and collared shirts.
What are the benefits of working at Tractor Supply?
Tractor Supply Company Benefits
- 401(k) 206 employees.
- Paid Holidays / Vacation. 202 employees.
- Company Store Discount. 181 employees.
- Paid Sick Leave. 160 employees.
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere. 126 employees.
- Life Insurance / Disability. 121 employees.
- Stock Purchase Plan. 63 employees.
Can a 14 year old work at Tractor Supply?
As of 2018, Tractor Supply Co. will no longer be hiring anyone under the age of majority. You can be sixteen and apply to work for Tractor Supply.
Does Tractor Supply hire felons?
Tractor Supply only rarely hires felons, but that’s no reason not to be honest in your application. If you have unique skills, or your hirer is open-minded, there may still be opportunities here for you. An in-person interview is your best chance to make a good impression.
What age does Orscheln’s hire?
You have to be sixteen years old. 16 is the age you needed to be to be able to work.