- 1 How much is a Farmall H tractor worth?
- 2 What is the rarest Farmall tractor?
- 3 How much is a Farmall A?
- 4 How much is a Farmall Cub worth?
- 5 How much is a 1949 Farmall tractor worth?
- 6 What is the rarest tractor?
- 7 What was the best tractor ever made?
- 8 How many Farmall M’s were made?
- 9 When was the first Farmall tractor made?
- 10 What is the difference between a Farmall A and Super A?
- 11 How many HP is a Farmall A?
- 12 Do they still make Farmall tractors?
- 13 What is a 1948 Farmall Cub worth?
- 14 What was the Farmall Cub used for?
- 15 Who made Cub Cadet tractors?
How much is a Farmall H tractor worth?
If you haven’t heard the news, a Farmall H tractor sold for $40,000 at the Mecum Gone Farmin’ Auction on November 7.
What is the rarest Farmall tractor?
Production data The International, or standard version production totaled only 158. These totals are quite low compared to other tractor models built by International Harvester, and today the Farmall 1026 could be considered a rare tractor, and the International 1026 extremely rare.
How much is a Farmall A?
Farmall A HISTORY
|Manufacturer:||Farmall (a part of International Harvester)|
|Factory:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Louisville, Kentucky, USA|
|Original price (USD)|
How much is a Farmall Cub worth?
The rear tires may also need replacing. I know its hard to tell what one’s worth without pictures but if you guy’s can give me a general idea of what a running ’48 Farmall Cub is worth I would appreciate the help and advice. Most folks around here ask $2000-2500 for a Cub, pretty much regardless of condition.
How much is a 1949 Farmall tractor worth?
Welcome! Please use the navigational links on your left to explore our website.
|IHC Farmall C||1949||300|
|IHC Farmall C||1949||300|
|IHC Farmall C||1949||800|
|IHC Farmall C||1950||700|
What is the rarest tractor?
Take a look at 5 of the rarest tractors around.
- 5.) 1960 Massey-Ferguson 98/Oliver Super 99 GM.
- 4.) 1925 John Deere D (Spoker)
- 3.) 1918 Waterloo Boy R.
- 2.) 1938 Graham-Bradley 503-103.
- 1.) 1938 Minneapolis-Moline UDLX Comfortractor.
What was the best tractor ever made?
The full list can be viewed in the magazine, but here are five of the top-ranked tractors:
- FARMALL Model H. Manufactured from 1939-1953, a total of 391,227 units were built, and this tractor cost $2,000 in 1953.
- FORD Model 8N.
- FARMALL Model M.
- John Deere Model B.
- John Deere Model 4020.
How many Farmall M’s were made?
Production. The M was one of the most-widely produced of International Harvester’s “letter series”, with 270,140 produced over the 13-year run.
When was the first Farmall tractor made?
When the 1940s began, International Harverster’s Farmall was the most popular tractor brand in the U.S. But during the decade their market share was challenged. The innovative Farmall tractor was first introduced in 1923 and was the first “row crop” tractor.
What is the difference between a Farmall A and Super A?
The noticeable difference between the Super A and A-1 is the distance between the fuel tank and the hydrualic reservoir the Super A has about a 3/4″ space between the two, while the A-1 has about a 2″ space.
How many HP is a Farmall A?
The Farmall “A ” and “AV” were small, “one-plow” tractors that delivered 16.3 horsepower on the drawbar and 18.3 on the belt. They were offered with either a gasoline or distillate four-cylinder engine. The “A” had 21 inches of clearance and the “AV” had almost 28 inches.
Do they still make Farmall tractors?
Overall, the Farmall ‘letter’ series, well built and affordable, became not only a defining product line in IH history, but an iconic symbol of the prototypical American small-farm tractor. Many machines (especially the two largest models, the H and M) are still in operation on farms today.
What is a 1948 Farmall Cub worth?
2ND 1948 CUB IS IT WORTH $900.
What was the Farmall Cub used for?
The Cub was billed as the perfect machine for the small farmer, and a “chore boy” for the larger farmer. It had a 69-inch wheelbase, using a 4-cylinder gasoline engine. At 1600 RPM, it produced about 8 Horsepower at the drawbar, well above 1,200 pounds of drawbar pull.
Who made Cub Cadet tractors?
|Headquarters||Cleveland, Ohio, USA|
|Products||Outdoor power equipment|