- 1 What do I need to know to work at Tractor Supply?
- 2 What is Tractor Supply dress code?
- 3 What kind of drug test does Tractor Supply do?
- 4 Does Tractor Supply Drug Test 2020?
- 5 Does Tractor Supply pay biweekly or weekly?
- 6 What should you wear to a Tractor Supply interview?
- 7 Do employees get a discount at Tractor Supply?
- 8 Does Tractor Supply have good benefits?
- 9 Is it hard working at Tractor Supply?
- 10 How long is Tractor Supply orientation?
- 11 Does Tractor Supply rehire?
- 12 How long does it take Tractor Supply to respond to an application?
- 13 What does Tractor Supply pay its employees?
- 14 Does Tractor Supply hire felons?
- 15 Does Lowes drug test at interview?
What do I need to know to work at Tractor Supply?
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
What is Tractor Supply dress code?
No. Long pants and collared shirts.
What kind of drug test does Tractor Supply do?
What kind of drug test does tractor supply use. The warehouse jobs use a mouth swab.
Does Tractor Supply Drug Test 2020?
Pre-employment drug screening will be required of all candidates, as allowed by state law, as a condition of employment with TSC. Applicants testing positive for illegal drugs will not be considered for employment.
Does Tractor Supply pay biweekly or weekly?
Bi- weekly on Fridays. BI- Weekly pay with monthly sales bonuses, if sales goals are achieved.
What should you wear to a Tractor Supply interview?
stores, applicants may wear casual work clothes to any and all hiring sessions. Tractor Supply Co. managerial candidates may want to don more formal attire, but, overall, Tractor Supply Co. places little value on outfits so long as clothes shy away from offensive or controversial styles, logos, or branding.
Do employees get a discount at Tractor Supply?
15% on regular priced items. Not on clearance or sale merchandise. 15% off regularly priced merchandise for spouse, parents, parents-in-law, and any “live with you” siblings.
Does Tractor Supply have good benefits?
The benefits of working at Tractor Supply go beyond just Medical and Dental plans. We don’t just offer competitive benefits, we offer competitive culture. We work hard, we have fun, we make money it’s who we are and what we do.
Is it hard working at Tractor Supply?
This job takes a lot of hard work with not enough appreciation and the management is not good at their job. Overall TSC is a good place to work. They treat you with respect. If you just be on time and work at a decent pace you should be alright.
How long is Tractor Supply orientation?
3 answers. 2 days of video watching and taking tests on the videos.
Does Tractor Supply rehire?
Yes. Tractor Supply is very interested in keeping employees and works with them to keep them hired or to rehire at another time or another store.
How long does it take Tractor Supply to respond to an application?
One to two weeks.
What does Tractor Supply pay its employees?
Tractor Supply Company Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Job Title:Cashier||Range:$8 – $12||Average:$10|
|Sales Team Leader, Retail||Range:$10 – $15||Average:$12|
|Retail Store Assistant Manager||Range:$13 – $21||Average:$16|
|Store Team Leader||Range:$11 – $20||Average:$14|
Does Tractor Supply hire felons?
Tractor Supply only rarely hires felons, but that’s no reason not to be honest in your application. If you have unique skills, or your hirer is open-minded, there may still be opportunities here for you. An in-person interview is your best chance to make a good impression.
Does Lowes drug test at interview?
Lowe’s typically administers pre-employment drug tests after a job offer has been made to an applicant, but some Lowe’s sites might give the test after the second interview if there is a strong interest in the candidate.