- 1 How long is orientation at Tractor Supply?
- 2 Does Tractor Supply pay weekly?
- 3 What should I wear to an interview at Tractor Supply?
- 4 What do I need to know to work at Tractor Supply?
- 5 Does Tractor Supply pay overtime?
- 6 Is it hard working at Tractor Supply?
- 7 Does Tractor Supply Drug Test 2020?
- 8 What is the employee discount at Tractor Supply?
- 9 Is tractor supply company a good place to work?
- 10 What is Tractor Supply starting wage?
- 11 Does Tractor Supply have a dress code?
- 12 What are the five high 5 categories Tractor Supply?
- 13 Does Tractor Supply rehire?
- 14 How do I check my application status for Tractor Supply?
How long is orientation at Tractor Supply?
3 answers. 2 days of video watching and taking tests on the videos.
Does Tractor Supply pay weekly?
Bi- weekly on Fridays. BI- Weekly pay with monthly sales bonuses, if sales goals are achieved.
What should I wear to an interview at Tractor Supply?
stores, applicants may wear casual work clothes to any and all hiring sessions. Tractor Supply Co. managerial candidates may want to don more formal attire, but, overall, Tractor Supply Co. places little value on outfits so long as clothes shy away from offensive or controversial styles, logos, or branding.
What do I need to know to work at Tractor Supply?
- Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues ethically and with minimal conflict.
Does Tractor Supply pay overtime?
Get paid for 40 a week, mandated to work 52 but no ot due to being salary but end up working 60 plus a week. Most I’ve done in one week was around 75, got paid for 40.
Is it hard working at Tractor Supply?
This job takes a lot of hard work with not enough appreciation and the management is not good at their job. Overall TSC is a good place to work. They treat you with respect. If you just be on time and work at a decent pace you should be alright.
Does Tractor Supply Drug Test 2020?
Pre-employment drug screening will be required of all candidates, as allowed by state law, as a condition of employment with TSC. Applicants testing positive for illegal drugs will not be considered for employment.
What is the employee discount at Tractor Supply?
15% on regular priced items. Not on clearance or sale merchandise. 15% off regularly priced merchandise for spouse, parents, parents-in-law, and any “live with you” siblings.
Is tractor supply company a good place to work?
86% of employees at Tractor Supply Company say it is a great place to work compared to 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company. Source: Great Place to Work ® 2019 U.S. National Employee Engagement Study.
What is Tractor Supply starting wage?
Tractor Supply Company Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Job Title:Sales Team Leader, Retail||Range:$10 – $15||Average:$12|
|Cashier||Range:$8 – $12||Average:$10|
|Retail Store Assistant Manager||Range:$13 – $22||Average:$16|
|Store Team Leader||Range:$11 – $20||Average:$14|
Does Tractor Supply have a dress code?
No. Long pants and collared shirts.
What are the five high 5 categories Tractor Supply?
Equine, livestock, pet and small animal products, including items necessary for their health, care, growth and containment; • Hardware, truck, towing and tool products; • Seasonal products, including heating, lawn and garden items, power equipment, gifts and toys; • Work/recreational clothing and footwear; and •
Does Tractor Supply rehire?
Yes. Tractor Supply is very interested in keeping employees and works with them to keep them hired or to rehire at another time or another store.
How do I check my application status for Tractor Supply?
You can check your Tractor Supply Credit Card application status by calling (888) 201-4523.