- 1 How do you use the Stardew Valley Tractor Mod?
- 2 Is there a tractor in Stardew Valley?
- 3 How do you increase the radius of a Stardew Valley Tractor?
- 4 How do I get a truck in Stardew Valley?
- 5 What are the best Stardew Valley mods?
- 6 Can you mod Stardew Valley on switch?
- 7 How do I install Stardew Valley Smapi?
- 8 Can you date someone while married Stardew?
- 9 Can you plant outside your farm Stardew?
- 10 Is there an end to Stardew Valley?
- 11 Is Smapi safe?
- 12 Is Nexusmods safe?
How do you use the Stardew Valley Tractor Mod?
Buy the tractor garage (with included tractor ) from Robin and wait until she’s done building it. Then just get on the tractor, choose a tool or seeds or fertilizer, and drive. You can also press backspace (configurable) to summon the tractor to your current position.
Is there a tractor in Stardew Valley?
If there’s one feature Danley could add to Stardew Valley it’d be tractors. Getting tractors is one of the best Stardew Valley mods available making planting seeds, watering seeds, and collecting your crops a lot easier. It’s currently autumn at Danley’s farm and that means the farming year is drawing to an end.
How do you increase the radius of a Stardew Valley Tractor?
Edit the config. json in the tractor mod folder. You can change the tractor radius (keeping in mind that it’s a radius out from the center tile so the total width is 2xradius + 1; i.e., radius 2 is a 5×5 area), speed, which tools do what, etc. It’s really handy.
How do I get a truck in Stardew Valley?
This path will bring you around town, up across the bridge to JojaMart, and ultimately to a truck parked beside JojaMart. Interacting with the truck will allow you to speak to a truck driver who requests a Rabbit’s Foot.
|Source:||Secret Note #20|
|Sell Price:||Cannot be sold|
What are the best Stardew Valley mods?
- What are the best Stardew Valley mods? Right then, let’s get onto the good stuff – the mods themselves.
- Perks for married life.
- Seasonal Japanese buildings.
- Grumpy cat retexture.
- Slime Animals.
- NPC MAP LOCATIONS.
- Redesigned Spouse Rooms.
Can you mod Stardew Valley on switch?
The Nintendo Switch is very locked-down and requires jailbreaking to modify Stardew Valley at all, and even if you do that very legally dubious thing you ‘d only be able to use some very simple file-replacement mods that directly replace the game files; most mods of this type are broken, and they are inherently
How do I install Stardew Valley Smapi?
- Install SMAPI. First you’ll need to install the mod loader, SMAPI.
- Find mods. Next you can download the mods you want.
- Find your game folder. Next you’ll need to open your game folder (the one containing Stardew Valley’s.exe file).
- Install mods.
- Configure mods.
- Update mods.
- Remove mods.
Can you date someone while married Stardew?
Yes, you can date someone while married. If that person is the same gender as your spouse, when you give a gift to that person, your spouse will get jealous.
Can you plant outside your farm Stardew?
You can ‘t grow crops off your farm, the game simply won’t let you.
Is there an end to Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley has no official end to it. You can keep playing for as long as you like. The closest thing the game has to an ending is getting a perfect evaluation by your grandfather.
Is Smapi safe?
SMAPI triggers some antivirus because it modifies the function of an existing program (the game) while that program runs. If you DL’d from Nexus it should be safe. If you want to test a different DL you can try the smapi.io site, but either should be completely safe.
Is Nexusmods safe?
Nexus Mods is indeed safe. It’s used by pretty much anyone who wants to mod Bethesda games. Skyrim mods are especially popular over there, with over a billion total downloads. It’s the ONLY place you should be getting your mods from.