How do you use a Fimco sprayer?
Fill the tank about 1/2 full with plain water and drive to the starting place for spraying. When you are ready to spray, turn the boom valve to the “on” position. This will start solution spraying from the tips of the boom. The pressure will decrease slightly when the boom is spraying.
How do you hook up a ATV sprayer?
- Step 1: Take the Seat Off. Usually there is a handle or a button.
- Step 2: Take Wires Out.
- Step 3: Put Seat Back On.
- Step 4: Set the Sprayer on the Four-wheeler.
- Step 5: Unravel Part of the Hose.
- Step 6: Put Rubber Tie-down Straps On.
- Step 7: Attach Battery Wires to Sprayer Motor Wires.
- Step 8: Put PPE On.
Why is my Fimco sprayer losing pressure when I pull the sprayer handle?
If you’re experiencing little to no pressure or the pump is not priming and you’ve checked your filter screen and it’s clean, you may need to clean the check valve. Remove the head of the pump, which is held on by about 6-7 screws. Clean the check valve under hot, soapy water (such as a good grade dish soap).
Why is my pump sprayer not working?
If you are experiencing low pressure output from your sprayer and have ruled out any other parts as the cause, the impeller coupling may have lost its seal, or the impeller itself may be damaged, clogged or broken. In some cases, the pump may be disassembled and cleaned to fix the problem.
How do I calculate my sprayer output?
GALLONS per acre formula Next, determine the output of the sprayer. Simply incorporate the output of a single nozzle in gallons per minute (GPM) and multiply by 5,940. Then divide by the product of miles per hour (MPH) times the distance between nozzles in inches (width) on the spray boom.
How do you calibrate a spray?
Calibrating a Sprayer Using the Ounce Calibration Method
- Select the travel distance according to the nozzle spacing on the sprayer using Table 1.
- Drive and time the sprayer in seconds (Figure 1) at the throttle setting, pressure setting, and load used during spraying ( spray tank should be one-half to two-thirds full).
How do you clean a Fimco sprayer nozzle?
Follow the chemical manufacturer’s disposal instructions of all wash or rinsing water. If boom or handgun nozzles need cleaning, remove them from the sprayer and soak in warm soapy water. Clean with a soft bristled brush or toothpick if necessary.