- 1 How big of a tractor do I need for a round baler?
- 2 What equipment is needed for hay farming?
- 3 Where do hay bales go in Farming Simulator?
- 4 How much is an acre of hay worth?
- 5 What is the best round baler on the market?
- 6 Where can I sell hay bales in fs15?
- 7 What can I do with straw in Farming Simulator 15?
- 8 How do you make grass into hay in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 Is it cheaper to buy hay or make it?
- 10 How many times a year can you harvest hay?
- 11 What size tractor do you need for hay?
- 12 What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
- 13 Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 14 How do you sell bales on farming simulator?
How big of a tractor do I need for a round baler?
Round balers also require large expensive tractors to run them—a minimum of 55 horsepower and ideally up to 90 horsepower for the 5’x6′ round balers.
What equipment is needed for hay farming?
Hay Equipment A compact tractor is the staple of every operation, but mowers, conditioners, hay rakes, balers, and sometimes hay tedders and bale wrappers are also needed. Pay close attention to make sure your tractor has enough engine horsepower to meet the horsepower requirement for each implement.
Where do hay bales go in Farming Simulator?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
How much is an acre of hay worth?
He says it costs about $297 per acre to seed and prepare hay ground. “You are going to get more than three years out of that, but if we use three years, that’s about $100 per acre per year,” Brown says. “If you are getting $125 per ton for quality hay, you are going to see a profit of $51 per ton, or $204 per acre.
What is the best round baler on the market?
What is the best round baler for your farm?
- John Deere 459 Round Baler.
- John Deere 469 Round Baler.
- John Deere 559 Round Baler.
- John Deere 569 Round Baler.
- John Deere 569 Silage Special Baler.
- John Deere 854 Silage Baler.
- John Deere 569 Premium Round Baler.
- John Deere 469 Premium Round Baler. The next options for Deere round balers are the premium 469 and 569.
Where can I sell hay bales in fs15?
In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.
What can I do with straw in Farming Simulator 15?
Straw is a type of crop in Farming Simulator 15. It is an optional byproduct created during Wheat and Barley harvesting. Although it can be sold as-is, Straw is more effective when used as bedding for cows, as a component in Total Mixed Ration, or used to create Chaff.
How do you make grass into hay in Farming Simulator 19?
If you mow dry grass (with low humidity), you don’t have to scatter it – just leave it in the sun to start the process of turning it into hay. If, however, the grass was wet, it needs to be scattered. If it starts raining on dry grass, you will have to scatter it, too. If it is dry for a long time, the grass will rot.
Is it cheaper to buy hay or make it?
In most environments where forage production is based on natural rainfall, you can almost always buy hay cheaper than you can produce it. Most farmers and ranchers initially don’t believe this. When full cost of production is accounted for, hay generally costs between $70 and $140/ton to produce.
How many times a year can you harvest hay?
Depending on the soil condition, hay type and when it is sowed and harvested, it may be possible to get two or even three cuttings of hay in one year. Once the hay is cut and dry, it is time for baling.
What size tractor do you need for hay?
Most standard square balers on the market require 35 horsepower at your tractor’s PTO, and a minimum tractor weight of around 3000 pounds.
What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
selling the bales at the wooden barn in the farm. Bales are sold according to the price per 1,000 litres of the material which they are made of. You can also sell your bales at the biogas plant or by unloading into the little dark brown shed at your farm.
Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
You can sell all types of bales at this Selling Station.
How do you sell bales on farming simulator?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.