- 1 What is starting pay at Tractor Supply?
- 2 Does Tractor Supply pay weekly?
- 3 What is the highest paying cashier job?
- 4 How much is Tractor Supply employee discount?
- 5 Is Tractor Supply a good place to work?
- 6 Does Tractor Supply Drug Test 2020?
- 7 What do Tractor Supply employees wear?
- 8 Who pays better Lowes or Home Depot?
- 9 Does Tractor Supply employees get a discount?
- 10 Is $15 an hour a livable wage?
- 11 What companies pay $15 an hour?
- 12 Which Walmart position pays most?
- 13 Does Tractor Supply give benefits?
- 14 Does Tractor Supply match 401k?
- 15 Does Tractor Supply have 401k?
What is starting pay at Tractor Supply?
Tractor Supply Company Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Job Title:Sales Team Leader, Retail||Range:$10 – $15||Average:$12|
|Cashier||Range:$8 – $12||Average:$10|
|Retail Store Assistant Manager||Range:$13 – $22||Average:$16|
|Store Team Leader||Range:$11 – $20||Average:$14|
Does Tractor Supply pay weekly?
Bi- weekly on Fridays. BI- Weekly pay with monthly sales bonuses, if sales goals are achieved.
What is the highest paying cashier job?
Keep reading for a look 16 of the highest-paying retail jobs in the US:
- Dillard’s: Sales Associate.
- Trader Joe’s: Crew Member.
- The Container Store: Sales Associate.
- Amazon: Worker.
- Safeway: Grocery Clerk.
- Target: Warehouse Worker.
- Shane Co.: Sales Associate.
- Costco: Hourly Employee. Outside a Costco Wholesale storefront.
How much is Tractor Supply employee discount?
15% on regular priced items. Not on clearance or sale merchandise. 15% off regularly priced merchandise for spouse, parents, parents-in-law, and any “live with you” siblings.
Is Tractor Supply a good place to work?
86% of employees at Tractor Supply Company say it is a great place to work compared to 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company. Source: Great Place to Work ® 2019 U.S. National Employee Engagement Study.
Does Tractor Supply Drug Test 2020?
Pre-employment drug screening will be required of all candidates, as allowed by state law, as a condition of employment with TSC. Applicants testing positive for illegal drugs will not be considered for employment.
What do Tractor Supply employees wear?
Long pants and collared shirts.
Who pays better Lowes or Home Depot?
The Home Depot has 19,880 more total submitted salaries than Lowe’s Home Improvement.
Does Tractor Supply employees get a discount?
You do get a discount of 15%, but it won’t work on clearence items.
Is $15 an hour a livable wage?
A $15 hourly pay scale would more than double the current $7.25 federal minimum wage. It still wouldn’t offer a living wage to low-paid single adults and families in many areas, according to a CNBC analysis of state cost-of- living data.
What companies pay $15 an hour?
Amazon, Costco, and Target all pay workers at least $15 per hour.
Which Walmart position pays most?
Walmart Salaries By Job Title The higher paying positions at Walmart include co-manager, inventory management specialist, customer service manager, and department manager. A typical co-manager salary at Walmart is $107,532. Some of the other roles at Walmart are lube technician and cart pusher.
Does Tractor Supply give benefits?
Tractor Supply also provides many additional resources for working parents, including paid disability leave for maternity, adoption expense reimbursement, counseling and support through its Employee Assistance Program and nursing rooms at its Store Support Center.
Does Tractor Supply match 401k?
Tractor Supply currently Does not offer an employee / company match. The company does have a discount stock option which is very good. They do a company match up to 3 percent. 401K – After 1 year of service, company starts to match 100% of the first 3% that you contribute and 50% of the next 3% that you contribute.
Does Tractor Supply have 401k?
Tractor Supply Company 401k Retirement Savings Plan is a defined contribution plan with a profit-sharing component and 401k feature. This plan has a BrightScope Rating of 56. This plan is in the top 35% of plans for Total Plan Cost.