- 1 Does Tractor Supply offer employee discount?
- 2 What does Tractor Supply pay their employees?
- 3 What are the benefits of working at Tractor Supply?
- 4 How much discount do next employees get?
- 5 What is minimum wage for Tractor Supply?
- 6 Can Tractor Supply employees use discount online?
- 7 How much does harbor freight pay per hour?
- 8 Is tractor supply company a good place to work?
- 9 Does Tractor Supply Drug Test 2020?
- 10 How many hours is full time at Tractor Supply?
- 11 What is considered full time at Tractor Supply?
- 12 Does Tractor Supply pay overtime?
- 13 Do dunelm staff get discount?
- 14 Does next pay weekly or monthly?
- 15 How much is Next uniform allowance?
Does Tractor Supply offer employee discount?
Employee Comments The discount offered is fair and reasonable. They do take care of their employees with the discounts. Overall, benefits at Tractor Supply Company are very good. Company educates team members on their benefits and are very helpful in navigating all aspects of employee benefits.
What does Tractor Supply pay their employees?
Tractor Supply Company Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Job Title:Cashier||Range:$8 – $12||Average:$10|
|Sales Team Leader, Retail||Range:$10 – $15||Average:$12|
|Retail Store Assistant Manager||Range:$13 – $21||Average:$16|
|Store Team Leader||Range:$11 – $20||Average:$14|
What are the benefits of working at Tractor Supply?
Tractor Supply Company Benefits
- 401(k) 206 employees.
- Paid Holidays / Vacation. 202 employees.
- Company Store Discount. 181 employees.
- Paid Sick Leave. 160 employees.
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere. 126 employees.
- Life Insurance / Disability. 121 employees.
- Stock Purchase Plan. 63 employees.
How much discount do next employees get?
We’ll give you up to 25% off a huge range of Next fashion and homeware products. Best of all, your immediate family can use it too.
What is minimum wage for Tractor Supply?
Average Tractor Supply Company hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.79 per hour for Cashier/Sales to $65.00 per hour for Sales Project Manager.
Can Tractor Supply employees use discount online?
Yes you can. You have to purchase through the store to receive it. In order to place an online order from home and receive your employee discount, you have to call customer service (aka helpdesk). They will create your personal account with your employee information that you can use in or to get your discount.
How much does harbor freight pay per hour?
Harbor Freight Tools Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Sales Associate||Range:$9 – $16||Average:$11|
|Sales Supervisor||Range:$11 – $19||Average:$14|
|Senior Sales Associate||Range:$8 – $17||Average:$11|
|Logistics Manager||Range:$14 – $28||Average:$19|
Is tractor supply company a good place to work?
86% of employees at Tractor Supply Company say it is a great place to work compared to 59% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company. Source: Great Place to Work ® 2019 U.S. National Employee Engagement Study.
Does Tractor Supply Drug Test 2020?
Pre-employment drug screening will be required of all candidates, as allowed by state law, as a condition of employment with TSC. Applicants testing positive for illegal drugs will not be considered for employment.
How many hours is full time at Tractor Supply?
8 to 10 hours.
What is considered full time at Tractor Supply?
Yes, full time is considered 30 hours per week.
Does Tractor Supply pay overtime?
Get paid for 40 a week, mandated to work 52 but no ot due to being salary but end up working 60 plus a week. Most I’ve done in one week was around 75, got paid for 40.
Do dunelm staff get discount?
Dunelm have a great app for all colleagues to use with big discounts on loads of brands including holidays, shopping, entertainment and more. We also receive 15% discount for in store and online orders and once a year we have a double discounted weekend. You get a birthday off and a charity day off all paid.
Does next pay weekly or monthly?
5 answers. You get paid monthly working at Next. You get paid monthly at next when you work full time, however if you are a part time sales member I believe it is weekly.
How much is Next uniform allowance?
4 answers. You get an allowance, to buy Next clothing products, based on how many shifts you work per week. You can spend up to the balance and only pay 25% of whatever Next products you purchase. 75% discount on uniform.