- 1 What fuel does the tractor take in my summer car?
- 2 How do I get rid of fatigue in my summer car?
- 3 Where can I get gas for my summer car?
- 4 How do you fuel a moped in a summer car?
- 5 How do you fuel a summer car?
- 6 Can you die of fatigue in my summer car?
- 7 What happens if you kill someone in my summer car?
- 8 Can you die of hunger in my summer car?
- 9 Where is the diesel can in my summer car?
- 10 How do you buy stuff in a summer car?
- 11 How do I get the Ruscko in my summer car?
- 12 How do I get a store in my summer car?
What fuel does the tractor take in my summer car?
The tractor uses fuel oil or diesel fuel. The grey fuel filler cap can be found on the right side in between the operator cabin and forklift arm. The fuel tank can hold up to 65 liters of diesel.
How do I get rid of fatigue in my summer car?
Lowering the fatigue bar is quite simple, you just need to sleep somewhere. Currently you can sleep in the bed in the player’s house, on the couch in the cottage (and the one in the landfill), and on the bed in the rear of the cabin of the Gifu. Fatigue can also be lowered slightly by purchasing coffee from Pub Nappo.
Where can I get gas for my summer car?
Teimo’s Shop is the only place where fuel can be bought; the pumps outside the shop are for gasoline, diesel, and fuel oil, while the two-stroke fuel comes in 5-litre canisters which must be bought from inside the store. Smoking while pumping gasoline will cause an explosion, killing the player.
How do you fuel a moped in a summer car?
Fuel. The Jonnez ES uses Two-Stroke fuel which can be purchased from Teimo’s shop. To refill, simply remove the gas cap by looking at it and scrolling down with the mouse wheel. Then Left Click a container to carry it and hold it over the filling tube.
How do you fuel a summer car?
Operating the pumps
- Pick up the nozzle of the desired pump with LMB.
- Aim and hold the crosshair over the open fuel cap to fill the vehicle /jerrycan.
Can you die of fatigue in my summer car?
Fatigue. The player character can sleep in the bed in his home, on the landfill sofa, the cottage sofa, the back of the Gifu, the rear of the Ruscko or on the rear seats of the Satsuma. The player character could die from fatigue due to a heart attack before the 18.08.
What happens if you kill someone in my summer car?
Characters killed inside a car will not give any signs of life and their car will be splattered in blood. Unfortunately, if the character was on foot, visually there won’t be any difference if he was killed or knocked out – he will just look unconscious and his ragdoll will twitch randomly.
Can you die of hunger in my summer car?
If your hunger stat stays in the red too long you will die. Players have estimated you can let the stat get to about 150% before you will die. Food in My Summer Car does not require refrigeration or cooking as of yet.
Where is the diesel can in my summer car?
It can be found in the woodshed near home in Kesselinperä. To fill the diesel canister, bring it to the diesel pump at Teimo’s Shop, open the lid by looking at it and pressing F, and point the nozzle at the open lid. The diesel canister can also be filled with fuel oil.
How do you buy stuff in a summer car?
Ordering parts is a pretty easy process.
- In the bedroom of the player’s home you will find a catalog on the desk.
- Choose the parts you want by clicking on the price next to each part.
- When finished, click the “TILAA NYT” button to confirm your order and exit.
- An envelope should appear on the desk.
- Drive to Teimo’s shop.
How do I get the Ruscko in my summer car?
The keys for it must be won by playing ventti after the player exceeds the 4,050 mk bet. The player has to risk the Satsuma and the House to win this car. If the player wins, they get to keep the Satsuma and the house as well as win the keys and ownership of the Ruscko.
How do I get a store in my summer car?
To reach the shop, turn left at the first three way junction at the end of the dirt road leading to the player’s house, just after the railroad tracks. Follow the dirt road down to a four way intersection and turn right, a paved road (the highway) should now be visible.