- 1 How many horsepower is a Farmall Cub?
- 2 How much can a Farmall Cub pull?
- 3 How fast does a Farmall Cub go?
- 4 How much is a Farmall Cub worth?
- 5 What is the difference between a Farmall Cub and a Farmall A?
- 6 How many horsepower is a Farmall A?
- 7 How do I get more power from my Farmall Cub?
- 8 How wide is a Farmall Cub?
- 9 Are Farmall Cubs good tractors?
- 10 What is a Farmall Cub used for?
- 11 What oil does a Farmall Cub take?
- 12 What is a 1948 Farmall Cub worth?
- 13 How much oil does a Farmall Cub hold?
- 14 What year was the Farmall Cub made?
How many horsepower is a Farmall Cub?
|Farmall Cub Power|
|Drawbar (claimed):||10 hp 7.5 kW|
|PTO (claimed):||11 hp 8.2 kW|
|Belt (claimed):||9.76 hp 7.3 kW|
|Plows:||1 (12 inch)|
How much can a Farmall Cub pull?
A Cub will easily pull a 3000-pound boat around all day.
How fast does a Farmall Cub go?
It’ll take about 2400 RPM to get you over 10 MPH. That shouldn’t hurt the Cub engine any, 184s hold up just fine running that way.
How much is a Farmall Cub worth?
The rear tires may also need replacing. I know its hard to tell what one’s worth without pictures but if you guy’s can give me a general idea of what a running ’48 Farmall Cub is worth I would appreciate the help and advice. Most folks around here ask $2000-2500 for a Cub, pretty much regardless of condition.
What is the difference between a Farmall Cub and a Farmall A?
The A or Super A would be the next size up from the cub. Slightly larger in physical size but about twice the horsepower. It is an excellent choice for someone needing something just bigger than the cub. The Super A will have hydraulics and standard pto.
How many horsepower is a Farmall A?
The Farmall “A” and “AV” were small, “one-plow” tractors that delivered 16.3 horsepower on the drawbar and 18.3 on the belt. They were offered with either a gasoline or distillate four-cylinder engine. The “A” had 21 inches of clearance and the “AV” had almost 28 inches.
How do I get more power from my Farmall Cub?
Re: More power for cub
- Go with the higher compression domed 154/184/185 pistons / bore it to the next oversize.
- I would cut the head at least.010″ to make sure its flat.
- At the sametime you can cut the deck on the block to make sure its flat too.
- Go with a zenith carb and the 185/184 intake/exhaust manifold.
How wide is a Farmall Cub?
|Length (inches/metres)||99 in|
|Width (inches/meters)||48 in|
|Height (inches/meters)||63 in|
|Weight (nominal) lb/kg||1430 lb|
Are Farmall Cubs good tractors?
The Farmall Cub is a versatile little workhorse. There is very good parts support for them both in aftermarket reproduction as well as used. These tractors were in production for many years and sold well, thus there are plenty to choose from.
What is a Farmall Cub used for?
The Cub Standard and International were ideal tractors for the small or medium acreage farmers, local supply farmers, truck farms and horse farms,with fewer and smaller fields and smaller production quantities.
What oil does a Farmall Cub take?
The 15w-40 is really a Diesel oil such as Rotella, Delvac, or Delo. It is well suited for your engine.
What is a 1948 Farmall Cub worth?
2ND 1948 CUB IS IT WORTH $900.
How much oil does a Farmall Cub hold?
Farmall Cub Engine
|Oil capacity:||3 qts 2.8 L|
|Oil change:||120 h|
What year was the Farmall Cub made?
To me, the most versatile, useful, practical farm machine ever made was the Farmall Cub. Introduced in 1947 to replace horses and mules on small farms, about 245,000 Cubs were produced from 1947 until 1979.