- 1 What years was the Ford 600 tractor made?
- 2 What Ford tractor do I have?
- 3 How do you read a Ford tractor model number?
- 4 How much horsepower does a Ford 6600 have?
- 5 When did they stop making Ford tractors?
- 6 Does Ford still make tractors?
- 7 What is the difference between a Ford 8N and 9N tractor?
- 8 What’s an 8N Ford tractor worth?
- 9 How do you find out what year my Ford tractor is?
- 10 How do you tell what year a tractor is?
- 11 How do you tell the year of a tractor serial number?
- 12 How many horsepower is a Ford 2N tractor?
- 13 How many horsepower is a 5000 Ford?
- 14 What HP is a Ford 7610?
- 15 How many horse power is a Ford 4000?
What years was the Ford 600 tractor made?
The Ford 600 Series tractors began production in 1954, and continued until 1957. Quite similar to the Ford NAA (Golden Jubilee) in design, it used the same 132 cubic inch Red Tiger engine with 31 horsepower.
What Ford tractor do I have?
The best way to identify a tractor is by the serial number. Serial numbers on the 9N-2N and 8N tractors are located on the left side of the engine block, just below the head and behind the oil filter.
How do you read a Ford tractor model number?
The first digit will tell you what year the tractor was built in. Ford tractors have a special system to designate the year of production. The number 5 will refer to the year 1965, the number 6 will refer to the year 1966 and so on.
How much horsepower does a Ford 6600 have?
It has a 4 cylinder Ford diesel engine or gasoline engine that produces 77 horsepower and has optional two wheel drive and four wheel drive models that weigh 5650 pounds. View the Ford 6600 specs below. The Ford 6600 tractor has a category 2 three point hitch and a claimed pto of 70.56 hp.
When did they stop making Ford tractors?
Henry Ford and Harry Ferguson.In 1928, Fordson tractor production was halted in the United States, only to be resurrected in 1939 as the Ford Model 9N.
Does Ford still make tractors?
Ford, which began making farm tractors in 1916, no longer produces any in this country, depending on output from factories in Canada, Belgium and England.
What is the difference between a Ford 8N and 9N tractor?
The most noticeable differences between the 8N and its predecessors was the inclusion of a 4-speed transmission instead of a 3-speed in the 9N and 2N, and an increase in both PTO and drawbar horsepower. The other big change on the 8N was the addition of a ‘Position-control’ setting for the hydraulics.
What’s an 8N Ford tractor worth?
You might find a good “clean” 8N with a fresh paint for $1800 or a fully redone one for 5k.
How do you find out what year my Ford tractor is?
How to Date your Ford Tractor
- You can learn exactly when your Ford tractor was manufactured.
- First, locate the date code.
- You should find a series of three codes.
- To determine this, look at the tractor production code, also known as the unit date code.
- The first digit of the tractor production code gives the production year.
How do you tell what year a tractor is?
The 8th digit of the tractor identification number corresponds to the tractor’s model year. To determine the model year, locate the 8th digit of your identification number and compare it to the appropriate table below. The 8th digit of the number is 1.
How do you tell the year of a tractor serial number?
Your serial number should lie between two of the stated numbers. Example: In this example, tractor serial number was 900 was built in 1981 because it is after the first serial number for 1981 but before the first number for 1982. The list only shows the number from the first tractor built in each year.
How many horsepower is a Ford 2N tractor?
|Ford 2N Power|
|Drawbar (claimed):||12 hp 8.9 kW|
|PTO (claimed):||23 hp 17.2 kW|
How many horsepower is a 5000 Ford?
Here is what we know about the Ford 5000 Tractor. It has a 4 cylinder Ford diesel engine or gasoline engine that produce 69 horsepower and has two wheel drive and four wheel drive models that weigh up to 9700 pounds.
What HP is a Ford 7610?
|Ford 7610 Power|
|Engine (gross):||97 hp 72.3 kW|
|PTO (claimed):||86 hp 64.1 kW|
|Drawbar (tested):||74.08 hp 55.2 kW|
|PTO (tested):||86.95 hp 64.8 kW|
How many horse power is a Ford 4000?
|Ford 4000 Power|
|Engine:||55 hp 41.0 kW|
|Drawbar (claimed):||41 hp 30.6 kW|
|PTO (claimed):||46 hp 34.3 kW|