- 1 Who makes Supertech lubricant?
- 2 Is Supertech ATF any good?
- 3 Who makes Walmart super tech gear oil?
- 4 Who makes super tech ATF 4?
- 5 Is Supertech oil recycled?
- 6 Why is Walmart oil change so cheap?
- 7 What is the best ATF 4 transmission fluid?
- 8 Who makes Mopar ATF 4 fluid?
- 9 Are all ATF 4 the same?
- 10 Whats thicker 75W90 or 80w90?
- 11 What is thicker 75W90 or 75W140?
- 12 What is the best gear oil?
- 13 Can ATF 4 be used as power steering fluid?
- 14 What is the difference between ATF and ATF 4 transmission fluid?
- 15 Is ATF 4 the same as dexron 3?
Who makes Supertech lubricant?
Super Tech lubricant comes in a convenient 8 fl oz spray can. Specifications.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SP-500935|
|Assembled Product Weight||0.5 lbs|
|Manufacturer||WalmartÂ® Stores, Inc.|
Is Supertech ATF any good?
SuperTech ATF works fine, even though I’d recommend a full synthetic ATF that lists the spec that you require. I do only recommend OE/dealer sourced ATF filters. I recommend changing the ATF filter every 100k, or 5-10 years depending on driving style. Clean or replace the magnets.
Who makes Walmart super tech gear oil?
2. Supertech does not produce oil, Supertech motor oils come from Warren Industries, who also put out Pennzoil. If you look up Supertech full synthetic youtube reviews you will find it is a high quality oil.
Who makes super tech ATF 4?
6. As of 10-2-17, the MSD sheet says that Citgo makes the Supertech ATF 4 transmission fluid.
Is Supertech oil recycled?
“off brands” such as Supertech are simply relabeled (not recycled or rebottled) oil from the large petrochemical companies contracted out to the lowest bidder using the same specs as the major brands.
Why is Walmart oil change so cheap?
It is all about volume Volume purchase of oil, Walmart gets a discount. Then the large volume of oil changes pays for the supplies then the profit comes. It may to 10, 000 oil changes before a real profit is realized.
What is the best ATF 4 transmission fluid?
- Editor’s Pick: Valvoline Automatic Transmission Fluid.
- Best Transmission Fluid Additive: Lucas Transmission Fix.
- Best for Dual-Clutch Transmissions: Triax Transyn.
- Castrol Transmax Automatic Transmission Fluid.
- Hot Shot’s Secret Shift Restore.
Who makes Mopar ATF 4 fluid?
If you do not see your brand listed here, it is not an ATF+4 licensed product.
|Brand Name||Supplier||Fluid Type|
|Mopar ATF+4®||Chrysler Group LLC||ATF+4®|
|Motomaster ATF+4®||Motomaster Canada||ATF+4®|
|Motorlife ATF+4®||Derco Colombia S.A.S.||ATF+4®|
Are all ATF 4 the same?
Synthetic ATF + 4 is the same thing, but instead of distilled petroleum, it’s hydrocarbon that has undergone chemical reactions to produce an oil with similar properties. If you were in a pinch, you could use 10W40 motor oil (conventional or synthetic) in an ATF + 4 transmission.
Whats thicker 75W90 or 80w90?
SAE 75W-90 maintains a more consistent thickness, or viscosity, across a wide temperature range. It’s thicker when exposed to high heat and thinner under colder, wintry conditions than 80W-90.
What is thicker 75W90 or 75W140?
So, the difference between ” 75W90 ” and ” 75W140 ” is that at operating temperature, the 75W140 will be considerably thicker than the 75W90 but at room temperature they will be about the same viscosity.
What is the best gear oil?
Best Sellers in Gear Oils
- #1. Quicksilver 858064Q01 High Performance SAE 90 Gear Lube for Mercury Outboards and…
- #2. Valvoline High Performance SAE 80W-90 Gear Oil 1 GA.
- #3. Valvoline SynPower SAE 75W-140 Full Synthetic Gear Oil 1 GA.
- #4. Polaris Premium Synthetic AGL Plus Gear Lube 32 oz / 946 ml.
Can ATF 4 be used as power steering fluid?
Yes, ATF + 4 ® is the correct fluid to use for your transmission and power steering.
What is the difference between ATF and ATF 4 transmission fluid?
ATF + 4 is a synthetic fluid for finely-tuned transmissions, so if you use a non-synthetic ATF instead of ATF + 4 in a car or truck that calls for it, you could damage the transmission. You may use ATF + 4 in most applications that call for older Dexron and Mercon fluids.
Is ATF 4 the same as dexron 3?
ATF + 4 has specific additives designed for specific Chrysler transmissions. The additives and the make up of the fluid keeps the transmission working properly. Dexron III is a standard conventional transmission fluid. Used in older Chevy transmissions.