- 1 What do wide tires do in Farming Simulator 17?
- 2 What do different wheels do FS19?
- 3 What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 What is the most expensive thing in Farming Simulator 17?
- 5 What is the best large tractor in FS19?
- 6 Do tires matter in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 Why do tractors have twin wheels?
- 8 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 9 What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 How do you buy equipment in Farming Simulator 2017?
What do wide tires do in Farming Simulator 17?
In real life wider or more tires prevents compacting of the ground, this makes it easier for plants to grow. In farming simulator there is no form of compacting happening so it’s more for the looks i think. It may make the tractor more stable i guess.
What do different wheels do FS19?
If you use the Crop Destruction Mod, the different wheel types destroy crops either more or less than the others, or in the case of the narrow tires, not at all. the regular or wide wheels.
What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
If we are talking about all around endgame tractors, then Fendt 939 is the best tractor in the game – high top speed, enough power for any attachment, can change the seat direction. Fahr 9 Series is the second best – everything the same, minus seat position. All others are inferior in terms of top speed or HP.
What is the most expensive thing in Farming Simulator 17?
The Challenger MT900E is a Tractor available in Farming Simulator 17. It is the most expensive super-large tractor in the game, and (excluding upgrades) the strongest.
What is the best large tractor in FS19?
(Some of) The Best Farming Simulator 19 Big Tractor Mods
- Claas Axion 900 by Smety. The Claas Axion 900 Series tractor by Smety ison top of the list with most of us.
- Fendt Vario 1000 by Ahran Modding. A lot of people were happy to see that Giantsput the Fendt 1000 Vario tractor in FS19.
- New Holland T9 US by KMN Modding.
Do tires matter in Farming Simulator 19?
Weight, placement and tires all matter.
Why do tractors have twin wheels?
Minimising soil compaction – adding dual wheels to a tractor reduces ground pressure which can reduce the risk of soil compaction. Stability – primarily important in hill-country work. Traction – dual wheels can improve traction on different surfaces.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
On average, Canola, Sunflowers, and Soybeans generate roughly as much income as Wheat, Barley, or Corn, but require the least amount of effort to harvest. These are probably the best early (and mid/late) game crops.
What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 19?
Fendt 500 Favorit – a light tractor for $76,000. In my opinion, this is the best tractor in this class. You can use it to typical activities and as a “multifunctional vehicle”. This tractor has a rather good speed – you can use it to transport yields to selling points – and has a front loader attacher.
How do you buy equipment in Farming Simulator 2017?
Once the game has been saved, you can access it via Main Menu > Career > Select game. In each map of Farming Simulator 17 there is a farming equipment supplier where you can purchase vehicles and equipment. You can access it at any time by pressing. You still have to visit to pick up your purchases.