- 1 How much HP does a Ford 2000 tractor have?
- 2 Is a Ford 2000 tractor gas or diesel?
- 3 What is the weight of a Ford 2000 tractor?
- 4 How do I tell what year my Ford 2000 tractor is?
- 5 How many horsepower is a Ford 3000?
- 6 Does a Ford 2000 tractor have power steering?
- 7 Does Ford still make tractors?
- 8 Does a Ford 2000 have live PTO?
- 9 How wide is a Ford 2000 tractor?
- 10 What is the weight of a Ford 3000 tractor?
- 11 How much oil does a Ford 2000 tractor hold?
- 12 How do you read a Ford tractor serial number?
- 13 How do I know what Ford tractor I have?
- 14 How do you tell the year of a tractor serial number?
How much HP does a Ford 2000 tractor have?
|Ford 2000 Power|
|Engine:||36 hp 26.8 kW|
|PTO (claimed):||31 hp 23.1 kW|
|Drawbar (tested):||28.10 hp 21.0 kW|
|PTO (tested):||32.09 hp 23.9 kW|
Is a Ford 2000 tractor gas or diesel?
The four-cylinder unit was a diesel with a 2.4-liter tank, whereas the four-cylinder gasoline machine had a 2.2-liter tank. The original battery was a 6-volt for the gasoline tractor and a 12-volt for the diesel. The one pictured above fits Ford 2000, 3000, and 4000 tractors and comes with a cap.
What is the weight of a Ford 2000 tractor?
|Dimensions & Tires|
|Wheelbase:||75.8 inches 192 cm|
|Weight:||3020 to 3362 pounds|
How do I tell what year my Ford 2000 tractor is?
How to Date your Ford Tractor
- You can learn exactly when your Ford tractor was manufactured.
- First, locate the date code.
- You should find a series of three codes.
- To determine this, look at the tractor production code, also known as the unit date code.
- The first digit of the tractor production code gives the production year.
How many horsepower is a Ford 3000?
Ford 3000 features a water-cooled motor and 3-cylinder OHV. The engine of this tractor is capable of producing 37 horsepower. You can get this tractor with built-in 158 cubic inches gas and 175 cubic inches diesel engine.
Does a Ford 2000 tractor have power steering?
Welcome to the Ford /NewHolland tractor forum. Ford tractors have ” power assist” power steering systems only. They work fine for normal steering operations, but if you put a front end loader (additional weight) up front, the power assist system is not strong enough to provide easy steering.
Does Ford still make tractors?
Ford, which began making farm tractors in 1916, no longer produces any in this country, depending on output from factories in Canada, Belgium and England.
Does a Ford 2000 have live PTO?
Looking at tractordata.com, it looks like all Ford 2000’s should have live pto via 2-stage clutch.
How wide is a Ford 2000 tractor?
Ford 2000, 3000, 4000 & 5000 Tractors General Dimensions
|Ford 2000||Ford 4000|
|To Hood Line||52 ½ in.||57 ½ in.|
|To Steering Wheel||57 ½ in.||63 in.|
|At Minimum Track||63 ⅜ in.||67 ½ in.|
What is the weight of a Ford 3000 tractor?
Ford 3000 Dimensions
|Ford 3000 Weight|
|Shipping:||3,700 lbs 1678 kg|
|Operating:||4,185 lbs 1898 kg|
|Ballasted:||6,940 lbs 3147 kg|
How much oil does a Ford 2000 tractor hold?
Ford 2000 Engine
|Oil capacity:||8 qts 7.6 L|
How do you read a Ford tractor serial number?
You should see five numbers and digits. The first digit will tell you what year the tractor was built in. Ford tractors have a special system to designate the year of production. The number 5 will refer to the year 1965, the number 6 will refer to the year 1966 and so on.
How do I know what Ford tractor I have?
Serial numbers on the 9N-2N and 8N tractors are located on the left side of the engine block, just below the head and behind the oil filter. The hundred series and “01” series tractor serial number location is on the flat area above and behind the starter. The first number is the model number.
How do you tell the year of a tractor serial number?
Your owner’s manual contains information on how to locate all the identification numbers. The 8th digit of the tractor identification number corresponds to the tractor’s model year. To determine the model year, locate the 8th digit of your identification number and compare it to the appropriate table below.